Experienced and certified technicians here to help keep your rugs fresh and clean
Your rug could be contaminated with items such as dust, bacteria, allergens, pathogens, insects and their carcasses that have all accumulated over time and this could be the reason for your sneezes, sniffles and respiratory problems without you even realising it.
Our rug cleaning process is specialised and customised according to the rug you have.
All our products are eco-friendly as well as child and pet friendly.
- Prolong the life of your rug – Regular professional rug cleaning using hot water extraction method aids in increasing the lifespan of your rug.
- Improves indoor air quality – Rugs are the biggest carriers of airborne pollutants. Regular deep cleaning helps remove dust and mites.
- Eliminate allergens – Most homeowners do not consider rugs as a cause of their allergies or respiratory problems. Factually, rugs accumulate the most allergens over time.
- Removes odours – Deep cleaning rugs get rid of smells that vacuuming will not fix. This is crucial, especially for homes that have pets.
- Vibrant atmosphere – Neat and stain free rugs help you maintain the decor of your house whilst bringing it together.
- Ensures rug warranty – To maintain your warranty, it is suggested to get your rugs professionally cleaned every 6 to 12 months.