Regular Professional Mattress Cleaning is crucial as the average person spends one-third of their life sleeping
Mattresses are warm and cosy, but they are also the perfect home and breeding ground for mites and bugs. Unhygienic and dirty mattresses can cause skin issues, allergies, bacterial infections and in extreme cases, there can be mould growth as well.
You could be facing allergies or health issues and your mattress could be the cause of this. Most mattresses can be home to 1-2 million dust mites, and we underestimate the amount of bacteria, dirt, grime and sweat that builds up.
Our hot water extraction method provides a deep industry approved clean that eradicates germs, bacteria and pathogens, leaving you with peace of mind and a healthier mattress.
Why Mattress Cleaning Is Important:
- Prolong the life of your mattress – Regular mattress cleaning using our hot water extraction method aids in increasing the lifespan and durability of your comfortable mattress.
- Improves indoor air quality – Mattresses are the biggest carriers of airborne pollutants. Regular deep cleaning helps remove dust and mites.
- Eliminate allergens – Most homeowners do not consider mattresses as a cause of their allergies or respiratory problems. Factually, mattresses accumulate the most allergens over time.
- Removes odours – Deep cleaning mattresses get rid of smells that vacuuming will not fix. This is crucial, especially for homes that have pets.
- Vibrant atmosphere – Clean and dust-free mattresses help you maintain hygiene and decor in your bedroom.
- Ensure mattress warranty – To maintain your warranty, it is suggested to get your mattress professionally cleaned every 6 to 12 months.