MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS FOR CLEANING SERVICES
It is fully understood and agreed that;
- The client has authorised On The Spot Cleaning Services to enter their property and complete cleaning services as requested.
- On The Spot Cleaning Services relies on the client to provide all accurate information pertaining to fabric specifications, any causes of damage or any stain and detailed description of the work to be undertaken.
- The onus is on the client over any chemicals that may affect certain fabrics and whereby On The Spot Cleaning Services will not be held responsible.
- On The Spot Cleaning Services cannot guarantee the reversal of stains or pre-existing damage. On The Spot Cleaning Services technicians will assess the area and advise of likely outcome before commencing the work. If the client does not wish to proceed with the treatment, they will be liable for any associated cancellation fee. However, if the client chooses to proceed with the service, they will be liable for all related costs as advised regardless of outcome.
- In the best judgement of On The Spot Cleaning Services, affected areas may be treated with industrial chemicals and/or microorganisms during the cleaning process as required to attempt to improve the appearance of the areas or restoration process. The client agrees to the application of these chemicals and/or microorganisms to the affected areas as considered necessary by On The Spot Cleaning Services. It is beyond the expertise of On The Spot Cleaning Services to determine if someone may be sensitive to the application of these agents applied. On The Spot Cleaning Services assume no responsibility in this regard for their use.
- On The Spot Cleaning Services technicians will not move fragile items, electrical equipment or large, heavy items and/or furniture unless pre-arranged and pre-quoted for by On The Spot Cleaning Services. The client understands that any wooden or metal items must be kept off the carpet until it has dried completely, any failure to do so may cause permanent damage to the client’s carpet or their furniture. If the client chooses to move furniture onto the carpet before it is completely dry, On The Spot Cleaning Services will not be held responsible for any resulting damages or unsatisfactory outcome.
- On The Spot Cleaning Services may require to install drying equipment to assist with the dryingand/or restoration process. This equipment is not to be interfered or played with by any party without first consulting On The Spot Cleaning Services. If equipment is to be moved it must first be switched off, then safely unplugged, the client however acknowledges and accepts that in doing so it may interfere with the drying and/or restoration process.
- Equipment installation commences at the time an On The Spot Cleaning Services technician installs the equipment at the address and terminates upon collection by any On The Spot Cleaning Services representative.
- The client is responsible for any damage, theft or loss to any property of On The Spot Cleaning Services while in their care and custody. Any and all equipment lost or damaged beyond repair will be charged for at the full regular replacement price and damaged equipment which may be repaired, will be repaired at the discretion of On The Spot Cleaning Services with all associated cartage, and repairs charges at the clients cost.
- Wet surfaces may be slippery and exposed smooth edge may be hazardous even when covered. Extreme care is required when walking near smooth edge or walking on/from wet flooring materials.
- Any cleaning of air conditioning/heat-pump units involve the removal of all filters and/or casings on both indoor and outdoor units. Air conditioning/heat-pump cleaning is separate from any mechanical maintenance and the cleaning process could identify any other repairs that may be required by a qualified refrigeration technician. On The Spot Cleaning Services always give duty of care and attention in the cleaning process and the client waivers all liabilities on that basis to On The Spot Cleaning Services should the machine need further repairs.
- On The Spot Cleaning Services provide estimates for services based on the information provided by the client. Estimates are provided by On The Spot Cleaning Services in good faith based on the information provided by the client however final charges may vary dependent on what services are to be provided prior, during or at the end to ensure the services are completed by On The Spot Cleaning Services satisfactorily and in good faith. The client agrees to pay any additional charges if they request for their On The Spot Cleaning Services technician to clean any additional areas or items not included in the original quote.
- Any charges for all services rendered, is the sole responsibility of the client which are to be paid within 7 days of service completion by either cash, bank transfer, EPTPOS or Credit Card unless prior arrangement has been made with the client by On The Spot Cleaning Services. Should payment not be made within 7 days of service completion a 15% late payment fee will be applied, the client will indemnify On The Spot Cleaning Services for all costs and expenses incurred while recovering any unpaid monies owing and including but not limited to any debt collection fees.
- It is the client’s duty to report any concerns or complaint to On The Spot Cleaning Services within 48 hours of the service being completed to allow On The Spot Cleaning Services to assess the work that has been done and address any concerns. If the client does not contact On The Spot Cleaning Services within the 48 hours, or prohibits any On The Spot Cleaning Services representative timely access to the clients property for the purpose of assessing and addressing any concerns, that On The Spot Cleaning Services may not be able to remedy the clients concerns. The client agrees to hold On The Spot Cleaning Services harmless in this regard and payment is still required in full.
- In the event that On The Spot Cleaning Services are unable to perform any of their recommended procedures or are restricted in any way from completing any of their treatment, the client agrees to release and hold On The Spot Cleaning Services harmless, and indemnify On The Spot Cleaning Services against any claims or actions that may result from any incomplete procedures.
- Cancellations are to be notified 24 hours prior to the scheduling service date as agreed otherwise a cancellation fee will be applied instantly.
- On The Spot Cleaning Services will not be held responsible whatsoever, for any damages, pre-damages or any loss incurred while services are undertaken.
- These terms are subject to change without prior notice.